Luxury 3 Days Sahara Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Dunes (Erg Chebbi) includes Camel Trek will allow you to discover the real Morocco. On this 3-day desert tour starting from Marrakech you will experience the beauty of the dunes stretching out into infinity Follow the path of the dromedary desert caravan Explore the great valleys of southern Morocco: Ouarzazate, Ait Benhadou, Rose valley, Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge Draa, and the High Atlas mountains.
• The magnificent Atlas Mountains and the pass of Tichka (2260 m)
• Visit the kasbah Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO world heritage site
• Ride a camel as you trek over Morocco Merzouga Desert
• Play drum around the campfire after feasting on a traditional Moroccan meal
• Sleep in Luxury Hotel with dinner and breakfast in Dades valley
• Sleep under the stars in a Luxury Desert Camp with dinner and breakfast
• Watch the sun rise and sun set over the dunes of Merzouga Desert
• Experience the lifestyle of Moroccan desert nomads
Picking up from your accommodation at Marrakech at 7h00 am then we will start our journey from Marrakech to Dades Gorges across the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages then we continue to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou, you will have lunch at Ait benhaddou or ouarzazate where you'll visit Kasbah Taourirt and the atlas studios then we continue to Dades gorges though roses and dades valley, we will spend the night in a riad/hotel in Dades gorges
After the breakfast, Departure to Erg chebbi sahara desert in Merzouga. Berber villages are scattered along the way, we’ll pass through Todra Gorges ,Tenhir , Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet, and then we continue to a Hotel in Merzouga, after relaxing few minutes you will take some of your luggage in small bag (the necessary for the night in desert) and leave the other luggage in the hotel, then we will ride the camels on an adventure crossing the erg chebbi sand dunes, this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise. When we reach the camp we will leave the camels and we walk to the highest sand dunes for sand boarding and to watch the sunset, we will spend the night in a camp (Berber nomad tents) with drums music in the middle of the Sahara
We will wake up you early morning to watch the sunrise in dunes, then we ride the camel’s back to Merzouga , after the breakfast and take shower in the Hotel, we start our journey backing to Marrakech trough different areas and different Berber villages , until Ouarzazate were we will use the same road back to Marrakech, we arrive in evening/night 3 Day tour from Marrakech to Merzouga & Camel Trek & overnight on the Sahara Desert Camp
• Night 1 : HOTEL XALUCA DADES
• Night 2 : LUXURY DESERT CAMP
• Transport in AC vehicle 4x4 Or Mini-Van
• English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
• Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
• Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
• Spending one night in Hotel at Dades Gorges with Private Room
• Spending one night in Luxury desert camp in Merzouga Dunes
• Breakfasts and dinners during your tour.
• Camel Trekking in Merzouga Dunbes
• Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah... Etc.