3 Days Private Sahara desert tour starting from Casablanca to Marrakech Via Fez and Sahara Desert with Camel trek, one of the Best Morocco tours from Casablanca to visit the Sahara Desert and south of Morocco as ouarzazate, ait ben haddou Kasbah ends in Marrakech
• Rabat, Fez Guided Tour
• We explore Atlas Mountains and Tizi n'Tichka
• Unesco excursion in Ait Benhaddou
• You visit Ouarzazate gate to desert
• Enjoy “Valley of Roses”
• Hiking in Dades , visit Todgha Gorge
• Visit Erfoud fossil-city
• Experience ancient market in Rissani
• Camel trekking in desert of Erg Chebbi
• A night in Merzouga desert camp in Sahara.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Casablanca by your local speaking driver and transfer to Fes where you will be welcomed by your English speaking guide in Fez for a full day tour of this beautiful, medieval city. This tour will introduce you to the old part of Fez city (Medinat Al Qadima) where you will get to visit either the Bou Inania Madrasa and enchanting Nejjarine fountain, oldest fountain of Fez, hidden within the maze of the winding alleys of the old city and the outside of Karaouine Mosque.The latter has played a unique part in Islamic history, as its adjacent university became one of the leading spiritual and educational centers of the Muslim world. According to UNESCO it is indeed the oldest educational institution of the world.
hotel pick up in Fez and we travel to Sahara crossing Ifrane, which is called “Little Switzerland”. We drive via cedar forest near Azrou where you will discover Macaques monkeys. Then we continue via the Middle Atlas Mountains to Midelt for lunch. After that,we keep driving to Errachidia and Erfoud, then on to Merzouga enjoying the amazing sights of large palm groves in Ziz Valley. When we arrive in Merzouga, we will see a group of camels waiting for us, and then we will start our tour in Sahara desert by riding camels and watching the sunset over the sands dunes of Erg Chebbi. Upon arrival to your accommodation in Berber camp “tents”. Enjoy Moroccan dinner and you spend a night in the desert camp.
After the View of the sunrise we will take the camel trek back to merzouga village to meet our driver and we will travel to Rissani, then Todra Gorges and we explore Dades Valley. We cross the valley of the roses, then the palm grove of Skoura, before reaching Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, we visit the Museum of cinema, and we head to the red city of Marrakech, end of our 3 Day Sahara Desert Tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
• Transport in A/C 4WD Or Mini-Van
• English speaking driver/guide during the tour
• Fez Guided Tour
• 1 Night in Fez at the Riad / Hotel with dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome)
• 1 Night in a Deser Camp with Dinner and breakfast (Private tents)
• Sahara Desert Camel Trek
• Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc