Luxury Private 4 days desert tour starting from Marrakech to Fes is an awesome option to travel between the two imperial cities while exploring the deep south of the country, the 3 overnights allows for more time exploring the sites and less time in the car. Apart from the night stay in the desert and the camel ride, you get to visit so many beautiful places and fascinating scenery. Our 4 Days Morocco Tour from Marrakech to Sahara to Fes is available Daily from Marrakech
• Drive through the high Atlas Mountains and Tizin Tichka.
• Visit Kasbah Ait ben Haddou UNESCO World Heritage.
• Visit Ouarzazate with its famous Kasbah and studios.
• Climb to Dades Valley canyons.
• Visit Todra Gorges and Oasis
• Day Tour to Explore Erg Chebbi & Nomad Life
• Spend night in Merzouga desert under the stars with bonfire and music entertainment.
• Drive to Fes through the Ziz valley and the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
Departure from Marrakech in the morning, acrossing High Atlas mountains via the Tizi n'Tichka (2260m), stop at multiple beautiful panoramas for pictures.Once your reach the summit, begin your descent towards the Kasbah of Telouet, a palatial former residence of the powerful rulers of the Glaoui tribe. The Kasbah is also well-known from the many movies filmed there. Continue on to the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou. Travel along the Ounila Valley, seeing old salt mines and beautiful rivers lined with many Berber villages.
Departure will be after breakfast to visit Taourirt Kasbah.Then we drive through the road of one thousand Kasbahs. Along the way we visit to the magnificent Kasbah Amridil in the palm grove of Skoura. Afterwards, departure to the Valley of the Roses, and the Gorges of Dades via Boumalne. Dinner and night at hotel in Dades Gorges.
Wake early and climb the sand dunes to watch the beautiful sunrise. Pack-up the camels and trek back to duneline, where you will shower and breakfast at the hotel. Drive on to Ouarzazate via Rissani, where you can stop and visit its Traditional Souks which is considered the largest in southern Morocco. Continue on through the beautiful Draa valley with its millions palm trees. In the evening arrive Ouarzazate and check into hotel.
Wake early and climb the sand dunes to watch the beautiful sunrise. Pack-up the camels and trek back to duneline, where you will shower and breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Fez passing through Ziz Valley in Errachidia, Midelt. Stop for lunch in Midelt before we continue to Azrou to see barbary macaque and cedar forest. Afterwards we will continue to Fez via ifrane. Our guide will make sure you reach your chosen Riad or Hotel. End of 4 Days Private Sahara Tour from Marrakech to Fez via Sahara Desert
•Night 1 : HOTEL KSAR IGHNDA
•Night 2 : HOTEL XALUCA DADES
•Night 3 : LUXURY DESERT CAMP
• Transport in A/C Vehicle or minivan or 4x4
• English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
• Pick up & Drop off at you Marrakech / Fez Hotel
• 1 hour camel ride each way
• Overnight in a hotel in Dades
• Overnight at the Luxury Hotel in Merzouga
• Overnight in Desert Luxury camp with Private Tent
• Dinner and Breakfast are daily included
• Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,Etc
• Customized & Flexible stops
• No Shopping stops