Marrakech luxury desert trip will take you Experience a camel trek in the Erg Chebbi sand dunes Travel along the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou, and discover a traditional way of life deep in the deserts of Erg Chebbi. The 5 Days Luxury Sahara Tour starting From Marrakech to erg chebbi is Available Daily from Marrakech in a Private trip
• 5 days desert tour from Marrakech via Merzouga dunes
• Take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains with the a tour guide
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou
• Enjoy traditional Moroccan dinners under the stars in Erg Chebbi in the Sahara Desert
• Explore the oasis at Skoura and discover lush palm groves in the desert
• Marvel at Morocco’s open countryside from the summit of the Dadès Gorge
• Travel the famous ‘Road of 1,000 Kasbahs’ to the mighty Todgha Gorge
• Tour includes some meals and round-trip travel from Marrakech
Pick up at the hotel or riad at 8h00 am. We will head towards the High Atlas, this range has the highest altitudes around North Africa. In the higher elevations in winter and well into spring, you can enjoy the snow. We will continue to Ouarzazate, a village near the High Atlas mountains and the Draa River valley. The movie capital, where is the most important film studio in Morocco.We will continue down the road of Thousand Kasbah, entering the Dades Valley. We continue on the river road entering the narrow valley. We will make a stop to enjoy it. Here you will have dinner and spend the night.
After breakfast, we will depart to Todra Gorges, through the vast palm grove of Tinerhir, where agriculture stands out, date palms, crafts …Later we will arrive at the gorge. Here we can see the spectacular landscape that for thousands of years has been forged thanks to the river that crosses it. Then we will drive to Merzouga the night will be at the Hotel near the Dunes.
After Breakfast at the Hotel, Erg chebbi 4×4 Excursion is the most ideal idea to discover all the interesting around Merzouga desert, Erg Chebbi dunes. It will allow you to visit the seasonal lake of Merzouga, visit Khamlia village for some Gnawa music, discover the lead mines of Mifis, and nomad families living in Berber-style tents, lunch in the village in typecal Restaurant and get back to the Hotel to be prepered for the camel Ride for 1:30 to the camp located in the midle of the Sahara Desert. Dinner & Overnight in a Luxury Camp
If you wish you can get up early to watch the sunrise and return on camels to the hotel, where we will take a shower and you can continue traveling towards Rissani, stop to visit the market. A very important market that caters to all the surrounding villages, offering shops and stalls of all kinds.We will continue the route to Ouarzazate, crossing the magnificent and spectacular Draa Valley with huge palm trees. Throughout the afternoon we will arrive in Ouarzazate where you will have dinner and spend the night.
After breakfast, we will go to the fortified city called Ait Ben Haddou, a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987 and where several films have been made famous as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, The Mummy … At the end of the day, we will arrive in Marrakech. This will end the route. the end of our luxury Desert Excursion starting From Marrakech to Merzouga Desert.
•Night 1 : HOTEL XALUCA DADES
•Night 2 : HOTEL KASBAH TOMBOUCTOU
•Night 3 : ITRAN ROYALE CAMP
•Night 4 : DAR CHAMAA
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
• English speaking driver
• 3 Nights at Luxury Hotel with dinner & Breakfast
• 1 Night at the Luxury Camp with Dinner & Breakfast
• Camel Trek in Merzouga dunes
• Full Adventure 4x4 in Erg Chebbi