Experience a camel trek in the Erg Chebbi sand dunes Travel along the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou, and discover a traditional way of life deep in the deserts of Erg Chebbi. The 5 Days Private Sahara Tour starting From Marrakech to erg chebbi is Available Daily from Marrakech in a Private trip
• 5 days desert tour from Marrakech via Merzouga dunes
• Take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains with the a tour guide
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou
• Enjoy traditional Moroccan dinners under the stars in Erg Chebbi in the Sahara Desert
• Explore the oasis at Skoura and discover lush palm groves in the desert
• Marvel at Morocco’s open countryside from the summit of the Dadès Gorge
• Travel the famous ‘Road of 1,000 Kasbahs’ to the mighty Todgha Gorge
• Tour includes some meals and round-trip travel from Marrakech
Pick up at the hotel or riad at 8h00 am. We will head towards the High Atlas, this range has the highest altitudes around North Africa. In the higher elevations in winter and well into spring, you can enjoy the snow. We will continue to Ouarzazate, a village near the High Atlas mountains and the Draa River valley. The movie capital, where is the most important film studio in Morocco.We will continue down the road of Thousand Kasbah, entering the Dades Valley. We continue on the river road entering the narrow valley. We will make a stop to enjoy it. Here you will have dinner and spend the night.
After breakfast, we will depart to Todra Gorges, through the vast palm grove of Tinerhir, where agriculture stands out, date palms, crafts …Later we will arrive at the gorge. Here we can see the spectacular landscape that for thousands of years has been forged thanks to the river that crosses it. Then we will drive to Merzouga, where you will leave your luggage at the auberge and go to the desert by camel. Once in the Haima, you will have dinner and hear the drums echoing in the desert night and lie down in the tent.
The next morning you will wake up early to watch the sunrise. At midday, we will visit a nomad family. You will eat under the shade of a tree, you will see how the Berber pizza is made and then will taste it. After lunch, you will rest for a while and later we will make a route through the desert. We will leave to see an oasis in the desert in 4×4, also will visit the town of Khamlia (village of the blacks) MIFISS mines, desert places, and we will meet the Berber nomads of the desert … Then shall return to the Haima, you will have dinner, we’ll play music and will spend the night in the tent.
If you wish you can get up early to watch the sunrise and return on camels to the hotel, where we will take a shower and you can continue traveling towards Rissani, stop to visit the market. A very important market that caters to all the surrounding villages, offering shops and stalls of all kinds.We will continue the route to Ouarzazate, crossing the magnificent and spectacular Draa Valley with huge palm trees. Throughout the afternoon we will arrive in Ouarzazate where you will have dinner and spend the night.
After breakfast, we will go to the fortified city called Ait Ben Haddou, a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987 and where several films have been made famous as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, The Mummy … At the end of the day, we will arrive in Marrakech. This will end the route. the end 5 Days Trip starting From Marrakech to Merzouga Desert.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
• English speaking driver
• 4 Nights at the Hotel with dinner & Breakfast
• 1 Night at the Camp with Dinner & Breakfast
• Camel Trek in Merzouga dunes
• Full Adventure 4x4 in Erg Chebbi