Highly Recommended trip starting from Marrakech to Sahara Desert, fez Back to Marrakech this Journey will take you to discover and explore the south of Morocco through the high Atlas Mountains, Fez and Casablanca with experience camel trek & overnight in the Sahara desert of Morocco
• Visit the Sahara Desert and Camel Trek
• Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between Merzouga and Fes
• See the barbary Monkey in the Cedar forest of Azrou
• Drive through Ziz gorge and its palmgroves
• Take a short walks in Dades and Todra Gorges
• Drive the Tizi n Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains
• Visit the UNESCO worlde heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou
• Fez Guided Tour
• Pass Ouarzazate and visit Film Studios and Taourirt Kasbah
• Camel ride for sunset and sunrise, overnight in Tents
Marrakech desert tours to Fes. We will pick up you at 09 am at your hotel/riad. We will travel to the south of the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka (2260m). A spectacular road of red mountains and Berber villages. On our arrival to Ait Benhaddou Berber village, we will go for a walk to visit this ancient village. An old village where a list of movie credits was made starting with the first movies “Lawrence of Arabia”, “Jesus of Nazareth”, “Gladiator” and the list is still going on. It is also listed in UNESCO as a site of world heritage and national culture in 1987. Only 30 km and we will arrive in Ouarzazate the gate of the desert. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
Next morning we leave this cinematographic city and head to Skoura. An old oasis of thousands of palm groves. We will carry on to Valley of Roses, the only place in Morocco where we harvest Damascus rose in which we extract some products like rose water and rose oil best for skin treatment and anti-wrinkles. The second valley, we will visit the astonishing mountains in Dades Valley, a beautiful formation of sandstone forms and have a little walk in the gorges. Overnight Dades Valley.
After breakfast, we continue our trip to the Toudra Valley. It is considered one of the old valleys in Morocco for caravans trading and where the first Moroccan money was made out of silver. A beautiful valley of 15 km of date palms ends up with a spectacular Gorges, mainly used for rock climbing and picnics. There are many oases on the way to Merzouga for instance Arfoud where you will see the fossil’s factory. These fossils are witnesses of an era of 5 hundred million years ago. A lovely spot where you can enjoy the sunset over the dunes of Merzouga and camel ride overnight in an authentic Berber tent.
The last day of the trip we leave the desert and cross Ziz Valley driving through oasis Risani and Arfoud where they celebrate every year the festival of dates, the best dates in Morocco. Time for lunch in Midelt and carry on our drive. Azrou, the forest of cedar woods and stop by the maggot monkeys local to Morocco. Tea break in Ifrane, or what we name small Switzerland, the 2nd ski resort in Morocco. End of the tour Marrakech to Fes Desert trip 5 days.
After breakfast in your riad, you will start exploring Fes the “the Sprititual City of Morocco”. You will spend the whole morning exploring the Medina and its alleys; visiting most of the sites with cultural and historical interest – including the famous Al Karaouine Mosque and University (the oldest in the world), the Medrasa Bouanania, the Tanneries and the Najjarine fountain. After lunch, we will drive you outside the Medina to see the Royal Palace gate, walk through the Jewish quarter “the Mellah”, and then visit the pottery cooperative. In the afternoon, we will drive you to one of the fortresses to experience an amazing panoramic view of the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight at the same riad .
After breakfast at your Riad, you will have time to Visit the Hassan 2 Mosque in Casablanca after lunch will be in a Local Restaurant before we get back to Marrakech and end of our 6 Day around Morocco Tour from Marrakech
• Transport in A/C Vehicle or minivan or 4x4
• English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
• Pick up & Drop off at you Marrakech
• Overnight in a Hotel in Ouarzazate
• Overnight in a hotel in Dades
• Camel Trek in erg chebbi
• Overnight in Desert camp with Private Tent
• 2 Nights at the Hotel in Fez
• 1 Night in Chefchaouen in a Riad
• Fez Guided Tour
• Dinner and Breakfast are daily included
• Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,Etc
• Customized & Flexible stops
• No Shopping stops