Private desert tour from Marrakech to Casablanca via Sahara Desert, Fez and Chefchaouen is a wonderful trip to discover Morocco, the 6 Day tour from Marrakech passing by Sahara desert including camel trek and heading up to Fez and the blue city of the north (Chefchaouen) ends in Casablanca
• Visit the Sahara Desert and Camel Trek
• Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between Merzouga and Fes
• See the barbary Monkey in the Cedar forest of Azrou
• Drive through Ziz gorge and its palmgroves
• Take a short walks in Dades and Todra Gorges
• Drive the Tizi n Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains
• Visit the UNESCO worlde heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou
• Fez Guided Tour
• Chefchaouen Guided Trip
• Pass Ouarzazate and visit Film Studios and Taourirt Kasbah
• Camel ride for sunset and sunrise, overnight in Tents
After breakfast, we drive through the mountains over the Tiz´N´Tichka pass, which can reach an altitude of up to 2,260 m. We pass to visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. This Kasbah is one the UNESCO WORLD Heritage Site, a spectacular fortified village (Ksours) then we continue to Ouarzazate. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast we will drive to Merzouga passing by gorge Todra (the highest oasis in Morocco) the area is absolutely beautiful and the sky is so blue also you will enjoy the natural scenery of red and mauve rocks tower above the road. we will continue our way towards Tinjdad where we will have lunch. On our way, we will have the chance to see many oasis such as the oasis of Tinjdad, the green oasis of palm trees of Ziz –Tafilalet and the Hamada before arriving to Merzouga. There you will ride camel and spend the night in an equipped desert camp in the middle of the Sahara dunes.
You will wake up to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes of Erg Chebbi, one of the best moment of the Merzouga desert. Make your way after breakfast to Fes through the ziz valley and the cedar forest of Azrou. There you will see a colony of monkeys along the road which will keep you amused. You will have plenty of opportunities to stretch your legs as you will stop for coffee, lunch, photographs, and more coffee as you travel through these forests, valleys and mountains. We will reach the Switzerland of Morocco which is Ifrane city. Drop off at your Riad / Hotel in Fes.
After breakfast in your riad, you will start exploring Fes the “the Sprititual City of Morocco”. You will spend the whole morning exploring the Medina and its alleys; visiting most of the sites with cultural and historical interest – including the famous Al Karaouine Mosque and University (the oldest in the world), the Medrasa Bouanania, the Tanneries and the Najjarine fountain. After lunch, we will drive you outside the Medina to see the Royal Palace gate, walk through the Jewish quarter “the Mellah”, and then visit the pottery cooperative. In the afternoon, we will drive you to one of the fortresses to experience an amazing panoramic view of the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight at the same riad .
After breakfast, we will drive to the archaeological ruins of Volubilis. The ruins are an outstanding example of the different kinds of civilizations that made Morocco their home, and are still present in today’s cultural traditions in the country. Your will be able to explore the ruins and walk through this historic place. Finally we will arrive to chefchaoun and you may choose to do a little walk to explore the white and blue washed walls of the medina and the markets that offer some unique native handicrafts.. Overnight will be at your Riad.
After breakfast at your Riad, you will have time to explore the blue Pearl City. Then your driver will transfer you to the airport or your hotel in Casablanca, end of the 6 Day Desert Tour starting from Marrakech to Casablanca via sahara desert, Fez and Chefchaouen
• Transport in A/C Vehicle or minivan or 4x4
• English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
• Pick up & Drop off at you Marrakech / Casablanca
• 1 hour camel ride each way
• Overnight in a hotel in Dades
• Overnight in Desert camp with Private Tent
• 2 Nights at the Hotel in Fez
• 1 Night in Chefchaouen in a Riad
• Fez Guided Tour
• Chefchaouen Guided Tour
• Dinner and Breakfast are daily included
• Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,Etc
• Customized & Flexible stops
• No Shopping stops