Highly Recommended Morocco trip starting from Marrakech to tangier, Short Tour of Morocco starting from Marrakech and Finishing in Tangier. This 6 days Trip will takes you to explore The fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou and The Imperial city of Fes and Meknes in additional to Chefchaouen in the North of Morocco. Experience camel riding and nomadic tent in Erg Chebbi sand Dunes.
• Visit the Sahara Desert and Camel Trek
• Enjoy the beautiful landscapes between Merzouga and Fes
• See the barbary Monkey in the Cedar forest of Azrou
• Drive through Ziz gorge and its palmgroves
• Take a short walks in Dades and Todra Gorges
• Drive the Tizi n Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains
• Visit the UNESCO worlde heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou
• Fez Guided Tour
• Chefchaouen & Meknes Guided Tour
• Pass Ouarzazate and visit Film Studios and Taourirt Kasbah
• Camel ride for sunset and sunrise, overnight in Tents
Departure from Marrakech at 8h0 to Ouarzazate driving over the High Atlas Mountains through Tizi N’Tichka (2260 m a.s.l.). On the way visit of the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou; mother of all Kasbahs in the kingdom. Enchanting Berber architectural strusture about 800 years old. Once arriving to the top of the Kasbah hill a great view to the ancient caravan roads to Marrakech and the far Peaks of the high Atlas Mountains. Visit of the Kasbah ruins that still reveals the ancient culture of the Kasbah inhabitants.After lunch continue to Skoura via Ouarzazate or the holleywood of Africa where you can visit the movies studios and the Kasbah of Taourirt. Then through the Road of Mill Kasbahs to get to Skoura.
After breakfast continue driving via the road of Thousand Kasbahs through Skoura where we will stop to see a beautiful Kasbah named Amredhyle. Then continue to Kelaat M’gouna, the capital of the roses and the village of Boumalne Dades to get to Tinghir and Todra Gorges, lunch in the right place. Carry on the road to Merzouga across Jorf palm Trees and the town of Erfoud where you will visit the workshop production of marble fossils. Arrival at the impressive dunes of Merzouga late in the afternoon, camel ride, crossing the sea of dunes in order to spend the night in the heart of the dunes. Dinner and overnight stay under a nomadic tent.
Early morning wake up for outstanding sunrise. Then refreshing and breakfast before ride camels back to the meeting point with vehicle. Leave the Sahara and starting our journey to Fes crossing the town of Rissani and Tafilalet; the center of Allaouit dynasties, the valley of Ziz and Ziz gorges. After lunch in a local restaurant in middle Atlas Mountains continue the road through the cedar forests. Cedar was already used from the Phoenician times and Roman time for woodcraft, essences and Building even ancient Marine boats. Then pass through Azrou; typical Zayan Middle Atlas Berber village and Ifran.
The whole day dedicated to visit the city of Fes, the oldest imperial city in Morocco founded in the eight century by Moulay Idriss II. You will visit the Medina, Medersas Attarine, Ennajarine Fountain, Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss and Karawiyin Mosque, as well as the new medina in Fez Jdid. Check-in at the hotel/riad in the evening.
After Breakfast departure to Meknes one of the four Imperial cities of Morocco. Visit the green gate of Bab Mansour and Lahdim square before heading to the Romain ruins of Volubilis. After a guided tour of the area drive to Chefchaouen in the north of Morocco through Ouazzan and other small villages.
Morning free to walk around and visit the Medina of Chefchaouen. Then heading to Tangier.End of our services. Of the 6 Day Tour starting from Marrakech to Tangier via sahara desert
• Transport in A/C Vehicle or minivan or 4x4
• English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
• Pick up & Drop off at you Marrakech
• Overnight in a Hotel in Ouarzazate
• Overnight in a hotel in Dades
• Camel Trek in erg chebbi
• Overnight in Desert camp with Private Tent
• 2 Nights at the Hotel in Fez
• 1 Night in Chefchaouen in a Riad
• Fez & Meknes Guided Tour
• Dinner and Breakfast are daily included
• Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,Etc
• Customized & Flexible stops
• No Shopping stops