2 days Shared Group desert tour starting from marrakech to zagora includes Camel riding, visiting the 5 old kasbahs, biggest palm groove in Morocco, overnight in desert camp, On this 2-day Desert Safari from Marrakech you'll travel through the desert to Zagora, a town in the Draa River Valley in the Drâa-Tafilalet region of southeastern Morocco. Marrakech to Zagora 2 days Shared Sahara desert tour is the most popular camel ride sunset desert tour we offer
• Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the desert of southern Morocco.
• Take the road to the kasbahs, most of which are inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List.
• Enjoy a camel ride and follow the footsteps of the ancient caravans in the Zagora desert.
• Sleep under the stars in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes of Zagora.
• Discover the lifestyle of the Berbers of the Atlas and Zagora desert.
Departure Everyday at 7h00 am From Marrakech stunning High Atlas Mountains through Tizi n’Tichka (alt 2260 m). On the side of the mountains you will see Berber farms and traditional villages , Visit of Ait ben Haddou Casabah before we arrive to Ouarzazate named “Hollywood of Morocco” stop for lunch then visit Taourirt Kasbah before we continue south over the Tizi-n-Tnifift pass untill we arrive to Agdz and drive nearby Draa Valley rich of Palm plantations along the way then stop in one of the amazing panoramic to to see the ocean of palm trees Continue to Zagora there your camels waiting for you to start your camels trip about t 2hrs spend the night under nomadic tent on the Sahara Desert..
After seeing the sunrise we go back on camels, after the breakfast we will start our journey backing to Marrakech, with Other Visit on the way, arrive to Marrakech Around 17h00 end of our 2 Day Shared Desert tour from Marrakech & Camel Trekking & Overnight on the Desert Camp.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech
• Transportation by air-conditioned minibus (maximum 17 passengers)
• English-speaking driver
• Camel trek in the Zagora dunes at sunset and sunrise
• Standard accommodation in a Berber desert camp with hot showers and toilets outside your private tent
• Dinner and breakfast included in camp
• Free time to eplore the Cites as Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, Ourzazate, Cenima Studios.