Discover the best of Morocco during this 3-day shared group desert tour from Marrakech to Fez . Learn about the rich history and culture of Morocco as you visit a number of villages such as, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou, and many more. Stay overnight in a traditional Berber tent in Merzouga and enjoy a sunset camel ride in the Erg Chebbi desert as part of your Moroccan experience during the Marrakech to Fes Shared Group Sahara tour
• Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and the old Kasbah.
• Cross Ouarzazate, the Valley of Roses, the Todra Valley, and the Valley of Dades
• Enjoy the big dunes of Merzouga by camel.
• Admire sunrise and sunset.
• Overnight camping around the campfire after a traditional dinner.
• Explore a scenic route through the High Atlas via the Tichka Pass at an altitude of 2260m.
Depart Everyday at 07:00 from Marrakesh to dades valley via the High Atlas mountains Tizi n'Tichka pass throughout the high Atlas Mountains we will have time to stop and enjoy impressive landscapes and Berber hamlets, we will get the chance the visit the universal Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah as it has been named by UNESCO in 1987. This Berber Kasbahs which has been used as a very important destination for international filmmakers for more than 20 films was also one of the most important fortress strongholds on the old Salt Road where caravans brought slaves, gold, ivory, salt and silk from sub-Saharan countries to Marrakech and beyond. We'll pass through Ouarzazate, or what we call Hollywood of africa since it's has been as well a very famous destination for filmmakers, after ouarzazate we will continue to dades valley , trough the megoun ,skoura (berber villages around the valley) we will spend the night in dades valley.
After the breakfast, we go from Dades gorges to the erg chebbi Sahara desert in Merzouga. Berber villages are scattered along the way, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet, and the we continue to Merzouga,after relaxing few minuts in Merzouga,we go to ride the camels who are waiting to take us on an adventure in the sand dunes. we will spend the night in an camp(Nomad berber tents) with drums music in the middle of the Sahara,this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise,when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset , we will spend the night in nomad tents.
After an early sunrise, we ride the camels backing to Merzouga, after take shower an breakfest we'll start our tour backing to fes. We stop on the road to enjoy having tea with a nomadic family before we passing through the High Atlas mountains again. We stop by a town called Midelt where we'll have lunch. This town is a very impressive mountain city at 1488 meters of altitude, well situated lower down the Jbel Ayachi (3737 m). In the afternoon we'll continue to the legendary city of Fes. Arrival to Fes Around 5h00pm
• Transport in A/C Vehicle or minivan or 4x4
• English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
• Pick up & Drop off at you Marrakech / Fez Hotel
• 1 hour camel ride each way
• Overnight in Desert camp with Private Tent
• Overnight in a traditional comfortable hotel in Dades
• Dinner and Breakfast are daily included
• Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,Etc
• Customized & Flexible stops
• No Shopping stops