4 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes is an awesome option to travel between the two imperial cities while exploring the deep south of the country, the 3 overnights allows for more time exploring the sites and less time in the car. Apart from the night stay in the desert and the camel ride, you get to visit so many beautiful places and fascinating scenery. Our 4 Days Marrakech to fez shared group Sahara tour is available Daily from Marrakech
• Drive through the high Atlas Mountains and Tizin Tichka.
• Visit Kasbah Ait ben Haddou UNESCO World Heritage .
• Visit Ouarzazate with its famous Kasbah and studios.
• Climb to Dades Valley canyons .
• Visit Todra Gorges and Oasis
• Day Tour to Explore Erg Chebbi & Nomad Life
• Spend night in Merzouga desert under the stars with bonfire and music entertainment.
• Drive to Fes through the Ziz valley and the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests.
At 7h00am depart from Marrakech and travel over the stunning High Atlas Mountains through the Tizi n’Tichka Pass (alt 2260 m.) We stop to enjoy the breath-taking landscapes over the valley and view local Berber villages. In the afternoon we visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou and have lunch nearby. We depart to Ouarzazate, then to Dades Gorges passing by the famous Valley of the Roses, which bloom in April and May. We travel to a traditional hotel for our lodging and dinner.
After breakfast, you can have a walk in the Dades Gorge before we continue towards Todgha Gorges, one of the most beautiful and impressive canyons in the area. It’s also a destination for serious climbers in Morocco. From Todgha Gorges we drive through palm groves and oases on the way to the Merzouga. We pass Erfoud, the Moroccan fossil capital, then on to Erg Chebbi, the sand sea. We take a camel ride for 2 hours and watch the sunset on the top of the dunes. We camp in the desert in traditional Berber tents.
Erg Chebbi is a fascinating area and we will spend the day exploring the nomads, lakes, wells, and wildlife. We stop in Khamlia, known as the village of black people, and have a cup of tea and listen to their spiritual Gnawa music. Lunch will be in a hotel or a picnic under the shadow of Tamarix trees. In the we will get back to merzouga Village where you will spend a Night in a Hotel with Dinner & Breakast or You can add one more Night in the Camp
You can wake up early for the sunrise and enjoy a relaxing breakfast before we begin our return. We drive to Fez via the Middle Atlas Mountains, passing the fantastic Ziz Valley, Medilt, and Azrou. We arrive in Fes in the early evening.
• Transport in A/C Vehicle or minivan or 4x4
• English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
• Pick up & Drop off at you Marrakech / Fez Hotel
• 1 hour camel ride each way
• Overnight in a hotel in Dades
• Overnight at the Hotel in Merzouga
• Overnight in Desert camp with Private Tent
• Dinner and Breakfast are daily included
• Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,Etc
• Customized & Flexible stops
• No Shopping stops